Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Was Caught!

So, no shit there I was in the local grocery store when I spotted a gentleman behind me that was "blocked" by myself and my cart. No big deal, right? Well, unbeknownst to me, he had been waiting patiently while I analyzed the toilet paper. I finally noticed him when I looked up to squeeze the packages on the top shelf in order to "feel" the difference between the regular and the ultra ass wipe! He was very nice to "not rush me, because he understood what an important decision I was making." I replied to him by BUSTING OUT LAUGHING. Then the phenomena of always seeing the same people while shopping hit hard. At least every other aisle or so, I got another good laugh when coming face to face with him again. Anyways, I got the "Ultra tp" & will probably always look around me once or twice like an undercover spy when I "check" the toilet tissue again. Better yet, I think I will just grab & go now that my decision has been made, and to insure that I'm not caught squeezing the Charmin again.

1 comment:

  1. You actually SQUEEZE the toilet paper? Really? Oh, wow...I'm just not sure if we can still be friends;) Actually, now I know why my kids use the bathroom so much at your house!

    ReplyDelete