Day 2-484 miles, 1012 total miles
Day 2 was very calm (no crazy grandmas) and consisted mostly of driving through grasslands. The most exciting event was when I was driving, and I looked in the rearview mirror to check on Rex who was perched in the back. I quickly pulled over and declared, "REX HAS TO GO!" Steve, being the first responder of the family, calming jumped out and leashed Rex for a walk, calmly saying, "Come on, Little Dog, mom saw your butthole pucker." The kids and I laughed and laughed and laughed while Steve walked Rex down the dirt road where he proceeded to do NOTHING, not even pee! Me being able to read "dog-needing-to-poop" signs-FAIL! Steve being able to make us laugh-SUCCESS!
Later, the kids and I woke up from our afternoon nap to the Rocky Mountains! We camped at Saint Vrain State Park, built a fire, had a fish dinner, played Racko, watched a beautiful sunset over the mountains, and took showers!
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Y'all crack me up :)
ReplyDeleteAnd this is a great picture!