Today was very busy...
Stephen & Maya had their first soccer game this morning! They both did a great job, and had lots of fun. I would post pictures, but I forgot the camera...boo, hiss! Samuel has decided not to play soccer this season, so he supported everyone from the sidelines. He really got into cheering the team on since he knew all of their names.
We then had a drive by lunch at P. Terry's (which we have decided to rename..."so good hamburgers") and preceded on to the park to celebrate Jackson Cimato's 5th birthday party. The kids had a great time playing in the trees, playing their kazoos while jumping rope, and blowing bubbles. In Cimato fashion, the adults enjoyed mojitos & swapping stories.
Samuel's partying was interrupted by his exit to yet another birthday party! So, he spent the rest of the day celebrating one of his best friends, Trent's, birthday. They played Lazer Tag & ate at Chuck E. Cheese. It was supposed to be a slumber party, but Sam only made it until 9:30 when he wanted the comfort of his own home.
Meanwhile, Maya & I continued the party at the Cimato house. Joe & Cat kindly invited all party participants to their house for pizza & more mojitos. Maya made a new best friend & played & played & played....Marco Cimato is now 7 weeks old & so cute. He even smiled & cooed at me a few times! I realized we had worn out our welcome when Jackson told us it was time for us to go home...now, coming from the little boy who cries whenever someone leaves his house...this really means it is time to go!
Maya didn't want to go home, so we went to catch a movie. She was "kind of, sort of, but not really" falling asleep on the way to the theater, but insisted that she didn't want to go home yet. So, we went to see Horton Hears A Who....very cute! Although we didn't get to see all of it, because that is when Samuel called to be retrieved from his friend's house. The nice manager refunded our money & I promised him we would return to see it again (which I am really looking forward to going with the rest of the clan).
I am no longer thinking straight, would love to post a picture of Horton, but sleep is overcoming me....
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment