Just to let everyone know that I am not intentionally disregarding all of the events that have happened while I took a break blogging. I felt like there were just too many to mention...
Samuel turning 8
Maya turning 6
Stephen turning 35
Christmas
Glenn's birthday celebration
Many birthday parties
Thanksgiving at the Myers
Thanksgiving at home with Grammy & Grandpa
Myers moving to Pennsylvania
Keaton being born
Eliza & Keaton's Christening
A visit from Grandmary
Numerous visits with Grammy & Grandpa
Robbie & Heather getting engaged
Jason & Monica getting engaged
Bruce & Julie getting engaged
A visit from Aunt Susan
Butler's having another boy
Rapposelli's having twins
Cimato's having another boy
Reynaldo's getting pregnant
Josh & Andra getting pregnant
Lemme's having a boy
Sustainable Building Coalition
A visit to Deep Creek Lake
A visit to New Jersey to see Reynaldo's
McCarter's deciding to move to England
A visit with Boyce
Maya playing hockey
Numerous scouting adventures
Johnson's deciding to sell their house & live on the road
Making new friends
Spending a day in Houston with the Roeder's
2 Mommy & Me Sales
Hundreds of park days
Numerous conflicts, dilemmas, excitement & happiness
All of it special, all of it important!
Have I left anything out?
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment