Monday, February 09, 2009

Maya's 7th Birthday!

Maya turned SEVEN on Saturday.  We had a wonderful day that started with lots of gifts!  We then picked up one of Maya's best friends and journeyed to Playland Skate Center.  This is the skating rink that I used to go to when I was seven!  It was a lot of fun, and we worked up an appetite for ICE CREAM!  We then headed back to the house for a Disco Party and slumber party.
 
Everyone was tucked in by 2am, so that we could enjoy a visit from Grammy and Grandpa on Sunday where Maya received her new favorite mode of transportation...a scooter!

3 comments:

  1. That blue bunny reminds me of Schoolhouse Rock and has probably been there since it was on TV. Also, what are the kids saying in the video?? Sounds German but I can't make it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the bunny has been there for a while. All of the other decor is EXACTLY how I remember it...skate shaped disco ball & all! It was really a blast from the past!

    Maya's theme song for the night was "Oy-ya-fiesta!" I'm not sure where her inspiration came from, but it was catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy, ya FIESTA!! So funny! Thanks for including us in the festivities.

    ReplyDelete