Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kids' Interview about Mom

I copied this interview from Holy Cow is Polykow!

1.What is something your mom always says to you?

Samuel:  MAYA, SAMUEL!
Maya:  Stop!

2.What makes your mom happy?

Samuel:  To see Battlestar Galactica
Maya:  (she starts making funny faces and weird noises, I laugh, she says "I guess that's it!")

3. What makes your mom sad?

Samuel:  Me punching my sister
Maya:  To runaway

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Samuel:  Her laughing herself
Maya:  Tussling (a mix between wrestling and tickling)

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
(This one took a long time for them to answer)

Samuel:  Spending time with your brother
Maya:  I don't know!

6. How old is your mom?

Samuel:  Right now?  You're 21
Maya:  41

7. How tall is your mom?

Samuel:  (after lots of figuring in his head) 7 and 1 inch
Maya:  8 and a 10

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Samuel:  Spending time with her children and sometimes herself
Maya:  Spending time with her husband (giggle, giggle)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Maya:  Nap and read a book
Samuel:  I have to agree with Maya

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Samuel:  Famous for doula
Maya:  I have to agree with Sam

11. What is your mom really good at?

Samuel:  Reading books
Maya:  Sleeping

12. What is your mom not very good at?

Samuel:  (laughing hard) Ninja wrestling
Maya:  Waiting for the computer or crawling under the bed

13. What does your mom do for her job?

Samuel:  Helping people birth
Maya:  Doula-ing

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Samuel:  Chicken with Dad's favorite sauce and lettuce on the side (what we had for dinner that night)
Maya:  Breakfast tacos and lettuce

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Samuel:  She's my mom
Maya:  Doing doula

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Samuel:  Minnie Mouse
Maya:  Harley Quinn

17. What do you and your mom do together?

Samuel:  Read Cat Warriors
Maya:  Go out to a movie in the theaters, sometimes

18. How are you and your mom the same?

Samuel:  Do we have the same hair color?
Maya:  We have the same jeans

19. How are you and your mom different?

Samuel:  I like conflict
Maya:  I like ice cream

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Samuel:  Because she tells us
Maya:  She cuddles me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

Samuel:  He's a firefighter and when she gets pulled over, she doesn't get tickets (LOL)
Maya:  He's a firefighter

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Samuel:  Where my mom first dated (Kerbey Lane?)
Maya:  I don't know.  The bathroom?  No, home and take a nap.


1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! I had such fun imagining them answering!

    Oh, and your Doula website is lovely!! Nice job, mama:-)

    ReplyDelete