So, this week Stephen has been getting up at 4:30 am and getting home as late as 7:30pm!!! He eats, tells me about his day & is in bed by 10 pm. It is like he is in the academy again (oh yeah, he is!). Although he doesn't have to study & isn't as sore :0) Meanwhile, the kids & I have been doing NOTHING & loving it! We watch movies, play, read, swim, etc. Samuel rode on the trail-a-bike today, so now we can all go on bike rides together-I have been waiting for this day for 8.5 years!

On a totally different topic...this has been the year of the girls! Four of my friends have had girls this year & to top it off...my brother & Keeli's little girl, Chloe, is due December 29th!
I'm ready for another day as a desperate housewife (although not desperate at all) tomorrow. It's amazing how much we used to see Steve...
dear favourite niece,
ReplyDeleteI was looking at what a trail-a-bike was and found this...
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/recalls04/2005/trailabike.html