Thursday, September 03, 2009

One night in Santa Fe

We spent last night in the Santa Fe Mountains. It was so cool being among the immense pine trees and wildlife. Stephen hiked the mountain by our camper for a Chi Gong practice and came back ENERGIZED!!!

We are delving into our new Waldorf homeschooling...We are reading The Wise Enchanter and Maya is living through the alphabet. Samuel and I are reading the Norse myths and he is drawing beautiful drawings to go with each story. Both Sam and Maya are doing different form drawings and we are encouraging the exploration of numbers with Maya. It is making our trip even more enriching!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that sounds so WONDERFUL! I didn't know y'all were moving to Waldorf! Soooo lovely. I wish Finn were more Waldorfy...so not. That's OK too. Chekc my blog for a video of sweet Serena!

    ReplyDelete