Wednesday, September 17, 2008

365 Days of Gratitude #4


Today, on our way to the Austin Zoo, Maya was asking about our president.  After explaining how the president is elected every 4 years and the election coming up, she asked if I wanted to be president.  Of course, I said "No" and asked her if she wanted to become president.  She said, "No, I have too many things to be already...a horseback rider, a mountain climber, a motorcycle rider, wrestle a crocodile & a lifeguard."  

Today, I am grateful for places like the Austin Zoo that rescue these animals that can no longer live in the wild or that have been mistreated.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Maya's hair is so delightful! I want to do my hair like that! Maybe my kids will be inspired by her hair and let me do theirs as well. Erica, the 365 days of gratitude is a brilliant idea for a blog. I have been thinking about an attitude of gratitude missing from my life, so your blog is really inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete