So...I have made this blog a private blog. I was starting to get a lot of "strange" visitors, so I felt that I needed to limit my readers. I'm not usually a paranoid person, but having 2 precious kids really makes me think twice.
So...you now have to log in to view our blog (sorry :-)
Hope you continue to visit us on a regular basis!
Hey, Hope everything is well. We just got back from Grandmom's new house and a week of pony camp for Darby, Julianne was a counselor. I couldn't believe how comfortable Darby was in with the pony's and horses much taller than she, but she was fine. A theatre camp for Patrick, with Teresa. He didn't need help being in front of people but he did learn theatre lingo and directions which he loved. They both still talk about Maya and Sam and we look at the pictures. My summer isn't as busy as I would like for my work but am making it up with the kids, which I really love. Love Stacy
ReplyDelete