This is what has been going on with us...
Maya bought a snow cone machine with her own savings!
Stephen took Sam & Maya to shoot off more rockets. This time Joe & Jackson joined in on the fun!
Otis is just like one of the kids!
Samuel joined the Cub Scouts & Maya got new roller skates and started a ballet class.
The kids found a bird's nest in the tree house. They look at it multiple times each day. There was a new egg everyday for 5 days! Samuel has spotted the mommy bird and has drawn many pictures of it. We are now waiting for the eggs to hatch.
Sport's Award from 1955 tucked away inside.
The pool opened last Sunday. It was still a bit cold for Maya & I :-)
Give Samuel a bag of pipe cleaners and he makes a zoo!
Turtle & Angel
Giraffe, Angel Dog & "SAM"
Multi-media necklace (pipe cleaners & clay)
Love to All!
I have been trying to Skype you and you are never online!!! I am GinkMcFink as if you wouldn't guess it is me and Craig is britchesm31. So if you hear us callin' answer the computer!!!
ReplyDeleteCraig leaves for Afghanistan today until the beginning of August. We are ready but sad and I have a nervous stomach ache. Please keep in touch.