Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

This was a strange Christmas....

We didn't leave cookies for Santa (both kids know that we are Santa)
We didn't read "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
I didn't wrap the presents sent in brown boxes
Steve & I didn't exchange gifts (well, he got me a couple things after we agreed not to)
Steve & I spent a couple of hours at the Urgent Care clinic
I had bronchitis, sinusitis, an ear infection and strep throat
Mom & Dad left early so they wouldn't get sick for their upcoming trip.

But it was Christmas and the kids really enjoyed it despite the craziness of it all!
Indiana Hope?
Bella & Otis knew I wasn't feeling good, so they both snuggled with me (it took so much for me to smile for the picture....yucky, bad bugs!!!)
Yay!
More Legos!!!
This is my present from Maya. It is a fishing game. You fish with a fishing pole (hanger and string of magnets) and catch fish, boots, seaweed, apples (paper with paper clips attached). She made this a couple of weeks ago and hid it away. She was so excited to give it to me. She even made confetti for Sam to throw while she brought it out...so cute!!!
Bella watching over the excitement
Stockings and Grammy gifts!
Dad and Lucy
In Zilker's Christmas Tree of Lights
Trail of Lights & my new bangs
We met Glenn, Keeli and Chloe at the Trail of Lights (don't let the scarves fool you...it was about 65 degrees)
Zilker's Tree of Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment