Obviously, I haven't updated the site in a while. We have been busy with the Rethinking Education Conference, Mommy & Me Sale & Austin City Limits Music Festival for the last few weekends.
I will try to update more frequently now that we have settled down...until November :-)
Here are some pictures from the Austin City Limits Music Festival.
We took the kids for the first time on Sunday. They really enjoyed it. Sam even asked if they could go next year because it was "paradise."
Maya & I heading off to stake claim to good seating for Regina SpektorSome of the highlights from the 3 day festival were...Arcade Fire (Stephen's favorite concert EVER), Regina Spektor (with the kids on our shoulders singing every word to Fidelity), Queens of the Stone Age & The Decemberists.
Both Sam & Maya had their first soccer games this Saturday. Samuel is now in "youth soccer" where they practice during the week & play on a bigger field. They play at different locations, so we only got pictures of Samuel's first game where he played goalie & blocked a goal to start off the season. Maya is one of the bigger players on her team. She scored the first goal of the season for her team! For the rest of the game, all of the parents were encouraging her to play :-)


I wish everyone health & happiness...




No comments:
Post a Comment