Friday, July 21, 2006

UPDATES

So...

Stephen did not get the team leader position with the AFD Fire Academy. So, we will be headed off across country around the 9th of August until around August 30th. We will be frantically pulling things together for the next two weeks. I would say Stephen is a little disappointed, but he did say that he is excited about spending a month long vacation with us :-)

The Marble Falls Triathlon is on this Sunday (23rd). Stephen is helping his fellow firefighter, Mario, set everything up, so that he can race for free. He is a little nervous to race, because he hasn't ridden his bike since last summer & he hasn't been running as much. I'm sure he will do fine. He is very strong & healthy & can do anything!
I will post pictures next week.

Joanna had surgery on her pinkie yesterday. The doctor said everything went well, and she is doing pretty good (considering) today. I will have to continue training while on our trip, because I am sure once she is able to, she will be back on her workout schedule :-)


Joi is now "Robot Mom" with 6 new titanium rods in her pinkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment